Toggle sidebar

School streets

School streets permit application

If you live, work or access your property in one of the streets named in the information page, it is likely you will require a School Streets permit to maintain legal vehicle access to your property, unless you are a blue badge holder, as they are exempt from the restrictions. 

For new residents requiring a permit, or changes to existing permits, the application should be completed online. Download a 'How To' guide and link to the portal can be found below. 

City of Edinburgh Permit Account

If you would prefer to submit a paper application please

Permits should be sent out within 7 working days of receipt.